Mindy Price is the founder and President of Direct Effect Solutions, Inc. a consulting, coaching and training company. Mindy also provides consulting services to Metcalf & Associates clients. Mindy brings over 16 years experience in academic and corporate environments.
Mindy’s excellent leadership and communication skills compliment her commitment to professional excellence and development of self and others. She is a seasoned and dynamic facilitator with exceptional teaching, coaching, mentoring, relationship building, and problem-solving abilities. She is also qualified to deliver the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
Mindy has also demonstrated strong organizational development and change management disciplines through development and delivery of IT consulting, project management, training, and education. Along with her professional responsibilities, Mindy is also involved in the community through multiple capacities. She is the Vice President of the Columbus Children’s Choir Board and volunteers many hours with the New Directions Career Center.
Specific areas of expertise:
- Organization Design and Development
- Career and Performance Coaching
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Profile Assessments for hiring practices
- Project Management
- ERP System Implementation
- Change Management
- Management and Leadership Seminars
- Technical Training Courses
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Motivating Employees
- Interviewing Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Trainer and Facilitation Skills
- Process Design and Improvement
- Balancing Work and Life
- Change Management Consultant with Fortune 50 Company. Worked as member of Program Office for creation of 300 person AR Department. Identified profile of associates for hiring process, created and implemented Best Practices program and assisted with the transition of knowledge of SAP system.
- Motivational speaking and public speaking engagements on “Leading in Challenging Times, “Customer Service”, Preventing and Managing Conflict”, “Technology in Education”, “Electronic Etiquette”
- New Hire training process reengineering with National City Corporation for the Online Banking Call Center representatives. Redesigned 11 week new hire training program to better education representatives as well as determine competency based job description for better hiring practices. This new program insured a seamless transition from hiring to actively moving to representative role. Successful implementation resulted in higher retention of representatives
- Provided career and performance coaching for executives and mid-level management.
- Conducted 6 month Myers-Briggs Type Indicator program with High School teachers to enable them to work better together as well as to teach more effectively with all types of personalities in their classrooms
- Adjunct Faculty at Ohio University
- Adjunct Faculty at Capital University
- Part-time Faculty at Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical School’s Adult Workforce Development Center
Selected education, credentials and community service:
MS Ed from State University of New York, Geneseo
BA Psychology/ Elementary Education Certification from State University of New York, Geneseo
The Disney Approach to Quality Service, The Disney Institute
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Qualification
Vice President, Columbus Children’s Choir Board
Volunteer, New Directions Career Center