Global interdependence and constant disruption have changed the landscape in which leaders and organizations operate. The pace of change continues to increase exponentially, and businesses must be able to change, or evolve, with relative ease to keep up – and to be a leading organization, it must be in their DNA.
Whether you call it change, transformation, innovation, or evolution all are core to Innovative Leadership. Draw on our deep experience with – and appreciation for – change to identify and manage the approach, tactics, and timing that yield the best overall outcome for your initiative.
Most projects have a 70-80% failure rate. Take your probability of success to 80%.
Some of the challenges and opportunities we help you address:
- Assess and design organizations equipped to thrive in a world with accelerated uncertainty.
- Revisit leadership lifecycle – redefine requirements for success, assessment, planning, development, hiring, onboarding, and organization design.
- Update your systems and processes – organizational, operational, product, ERP/MRP implementations
- Navigate digital transformation change readiness, leadership, and organization design
- Align culture-specific initiatives or transformations with organizational systems, agreements, and behaviors
- Support transformation and leadership realignment associated with merger and acquisition integration
- Podcast and blog: Innovative Leadership – Moving Beyond Resilience to Antifragile
- Article and podcast: Circular Economy Leadership in Organizations
Contact us to help you plan your transformation journey.