“Most people think of strategy as an event, but that’s not the way the world works…More often than not, the strategy that leads to success emerges through a process that’s at work 24/7 in almost every industry.”
– Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School
|We help organizations and boards envision the core strategic elements that underpin success and how they best undertake their journey:
||Our engagements consider the perspective of all stakeholders who have a vested interest in the organization’s health and success:
Envisioning covers a broad range of topics, including:
- Identifying which core elements to address
- Defining (or refining) those elements
- Assessing your people and organization to identify key opportunities and gaps
- Identifying how individuals, leadership behaviors, culture, and systems/processes should be aligned
- Evaluating options via consulting and executive advisory services
Hear George Limbert, President of the Red Roof brand family, discuss his team’s Envisioning experience and the benefits this process created for this iconic brand supporting US infrastructure during Covid. See the Insights page for his article and interview, Evolving an Iconic Brand.
Listen to the audio interview with Margaret Heffernan Uncharted: How To Map The Future Together
Contact us to envision your future and plan the journey.