Season 9 Episode 46
Guest: Alvaro Luque
Innovation is key to success in our changing world. And avocados are the key to innovation!
They’re a superb example, at least. By fostering innovation, Alvaro Luque — president and CEO of Avocados From Mexico — boosted the overall market for avocados in the United States. And that market is still growing.
One major move involved the Super Bowl, a move no one in the produce sector had ever tried before. Learn the results, and Alvaro’s tips for fostering innovation, in this episode!
Here’s what Alvaro and Maureen cover:
- The role of internal innovation champions within your organization;
- Why innovation is crucial to brand marketing that makes a difference, and
- Why boosting an entire market, including your competitors, is more profitable than just focusing on market share.
Other episodes you’ll enjoy:
- Delivering the Future: Amazon’s Innovation Culture with David Carbon, John Love, Dr. Vin Gupta, & Tye Brady
- Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance with Howard Tiersky
- How to Harness Honesty with Peter Kozodoy
Topics:Board Leadership, Innovative Leadership, Leadership Trends and Strategy, Leading with Care
Avocados From Mexico, produce, innovative leadership, agriculture, avocados, Super Bowl, creativity, marketing, disruption, accountability