Season 9 Episode 45
Guests: David Carbon, John Love, Dr. Vin Gupta, and Tye Brady
Do you want to foster a work environment that sparks innovation and fuels creativity? You can learn from Amazon’s success!
In this episode, Amazon execs David Carbon, John Love, Dr. Vin Gupta, and Tye Brady discuss how the e-commerce giant delivers the future through its highly successful innovation culture – using examples of new developments in robotics, drones, and a unique patient-centric pharmacy-in-your-pocket. Underneath them all is a common thread of improving customer experience with convenience and speed. Their experience becomes your takeaway to boost your leadership, too!
Here’s what our guests and host Maureen Metcalf cover:
- The four questions the Amazon Pharmacy team ask to guide developing their new ideas for innovation;
- What the Golden Window is in healthcare, and why that motivates Amazon’s goal of delivering your prescriptions in less than 30 minutes; and
- How starting every new initiative from your customer’s perspective reframes your leadership for success.
Other episodes you’ll enjoy:
- Paving the PATH to Customer-Centric Success with Sarah Ahern
- Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance with Howard Tiersky
- None Shall Pass: Crossing the Deathline with Dr. Karen Tilstra
David Carbon, John Love, Dr. Vin Gupta, and Tye Brady
Topics:AI “C” Level, Future of Leadership, Health Care Leadership, Innovative Leadership, Leadership Trends and Strategy, Technology & Leadership
Amazon, innovation, delivering the future, new tech, robotics, tech leadership