Guest: Scott Caine
Scott talks about the value of nonprofit board membership in leadership development, ideas for securing board roles and nonprofit board participation foundational information.
He answers the following questions:
1. What does it mean to serve on a board? Give us an example of the range of activities involved?
2. When you think about high-functioning boards what are one to two things that distinguish them?
3. How do you select a board in which to participate?
5. What are some must know topics for board participation?
5. What are the benefits to the leader and the community when they chose to serve on a board?
Topics:Board Leadership, Global Leadership, Innovative Leadership, Organizational Transformation, Workforce Development
Nonprofit board membership, Leadership development, High-functioning boards, Leader benefits, Community benefits