Season 9 Episode 43
Guest: Neil Sahota
You need help with AI. Artificial intelligence requires developing a new set of ten leadership skills. And fast!
Do you know what they are? Neil Sahota and Maureen Metcalf do. They share them in this episode, along with the risks you face if you don’t reskill your leadership team. For example, up to 1/3 of workers using ChatGPT don’t tell their bosses. And that opens your company up to a wide swath of potential liability!
Here’s what Neil and Maureen cover:
- The most important skills leaders need in this new Age of AI;
- Why dragging your feet on developing those skills and solid AI policies puts your enterprise at risk; and
- How the new book Innovative Leadership & Followership in the Age of AI is the perfect resource to get you started!
Learn more about AI with these episodes:
- Unleashing the Power of Human-AI Collaboration with Neil Sahota
- How to Own the AI Revolution with Neil Sahota
- The Rise of Humanness (The Role of People in an AI World) with Chris Nolan & Michael Schindler
Topics:AI “C” Level, Future of Leadership, Technology & Leadership
AI, artificial intelligence, future ready, hybrid intelligence, hybrid workforce, machine intelligence