Guest: Cam Marston
Cam and Maureen will talk about different generational groups and pros and cons to working with each. When armed with this foundational knowledge, leaders and businesses can adapt to get the greatest value from their workforce and provide the best possible working experience to each group.
Questions they will address include:
1) Where do these generational definitions come from? How about the ages?
2) How different is each, really?
3) What do they have in common?
4) Can you give me some strengths and weaknesses in leadership for each generation?
5) How about as followers, what do they do well and poorly?
6) What are each of their futures? Where will they end up?
Marston’s expertise has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, the Chicago Tribune, BusinessWeek, Fortune, Money, and Forbes, as well as on Good Morning America, CNN International, and the BBC. He writes a column for InvestmentNews, CNBC, and Investment Advisor among others.
Topics:Future of Leadership, Global Leadership, Innovative Leadership, Leadership Development, Leadership Trends and Strategy, Organizational Transformation, Workforce Development
Generational groups, Leadership strengths and weaknesses, Adaptation in the workforce, Leadership styles