The Innovative Leadership Facilitator program includes:
- Intro to Innovative Leadership
- Exploring type to enhance self-awareness and team effectiveness
- Building leadership maturity and improving communication
- Exploring and building resilience
- Leveraging situational analysis to align change initiatives
- Developing leadership behaviors that create thriving organizations
- Taking the Innovative Leadership Development program yourself and working through the content with a learning partner
- Using ILI assessment tools
- Using ILI partner assessment tools to facilitate program design and enhance participant outcomes
- Co-facilitating an Innovative Leadership development program
The program consists of 17 sessions that build a strong understanding of the Innovative Leadership theoretical framework.
For more information or to apply, please contact us
Credentials: Your certificate will be issued by the Innovative Leadership Institute. We are currently working with an Ohio-based MBA program to create a university certificate.
It was an honor to be part of your incredible program. The experiences, information, perspectives, and relationships that you and the group shared have made me a better leader and person. The impact of this program has improved and brought depth to the way I work with people and think about my life and work.
– Mike Davis, Junior Achievement Central Ohio, President
Innovative Leadership uses leading-edge thinking to solve problems and develop high-impact leaders in support of:
- Transforming their organizations
- Building resilient systems and cultures
- Navigating our increasingly complex global environment
- Harnessing the accelerating pace of change.
Who Buys and Why.
Companies invest in Innovative Leadership Development to develop seasoned and emerging leaders and managers. They also use it to:
- Identify and train successors
- Offer ILI programs with internal talent development staff
- Position top talent in the right spots to add the best value or support the company’s growth
- Understand the most efficient approach to transformation
- Understand the complexities of their environment during times of change
- Create resilient people, cultures, and systems.
The Innovative Leadership Facilitator is certified in an integrated approach that incorporates well-established, highly validated assessments into an evidence-based framework that enables leaders to drive transformative change. It augments transformation facilitation, corporate training, and coaching certifications by specifically addressing the needs, language, and constraints of a corporate environment, and teaching participants how to develop business executives as leaders who effectively transform organizations. Certifying gives you:
- Leading-edge tools developed by recognized thought leaders
- Credentials that noticeably differentiate and add value
- A unique opportunity to collaborate with a skilled community of practitioners
- Ability to obtain interpretation/feedback for clients taking specialized assessments (STAGES and Leadership Circle) that require a certified practitioner
- Listing on the ILI Team page
What the Certified Leader Development Facilitator Can Do.
Single user license allows you to apply the framework and tools to support change in an organization. Certified Leader Development Facilitators can advise clients through their individual leadership development process, address resilience, support change/transformation projects, and deliver Facilitator Series workshops. Books and materials that are copyrighted by Metcalf & Associates and used with clients must be purchased directly from the company. Access to the proprietary Metcalf & Associates tools database.
To enroll, contact us for dates and locations.