The Innovative Leadership Facilitator program includes:
Five day on-site intensive learning experience building skills in innovative leadership development and facilitation
- Intro to Innovative Leadership
- Exploring type to enhance self awareness and team effectiveness
- Building leadership maturity and improving communication
- Exploring and building resilience
- Leveraging situational analysis to align change initiatives
- Developing leadership behaviors that create thriving organizations
- Facilitating Innovative Leadership development
Fourteen 90 minute calls over the next fourteen weeks (with a break for the holidays) focusing on completing the Innovative Leadership Workbook exercises then exploring how to facilitate each exercise. These sessions will be held on-line.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $5,000 for the program and weekly remote contacts.
Credentials: You will receive a certification from Metcalf & Associates and we are working with a local MBA program to grant a university certificate. We will let participants know how this discussion proceeds.
It was a honor to be part of your incredible program. The experiences, information, perspectives, and relationships that you and the group shared have made me a better leader and person. The impact of this program has improved and brought depth to the way I work with people and think about my life and work.
– Mike Davis, Junior Achievement Central Ohio, President