The Innovative Leadership Facilitator program includes:
- Intro to Innovative Leadership
- Exploring type to enhance self-awareness and team effectiveness
- Building leadership maturity and improving communication
- Exploring and building resilience
- Leveraging situational analysis to align change initiatives
- Developing leadership behaviors that create thriving organizations
- Taking the Innovative Leadership Development program yourself and working through the content with a learning partner
- Using the ILI assessment tools
- Using the ILI partner assessment tools to facilitate program design and enhance participant outcomes
- Facilitating Innovative Leadership development program
Seventeen 90 minute calls focusing on building a strong understanding of the Innovative Leadership theoretical foundation. These sessions will be held online.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $5,000 for the program and weekly remote contacts.
Credentials: You will receive a certification from Metcalf & Associates and we are working with a local MBA program to grant a university certificate. We will let participants know how this discussion proceeds.
It was an honor to be part of your incredible program. The experiences, information, perspectives, and relationships that you and the group shared have made me a better leader and person. The impact of this program has improved and brought depth to the way I work with people and think about my life and work.
– Mike Davis, Junior Achievement Central Ohio, President