Welcome to the tenth edition of the experimental series Leading Edge 120 by the Innovative Leadership Institute. Each video is a 120-second (more or less!) look at a major news story from the prior week through the lens of leadership. The intent is to keep you current as a leader in a quick and easily digestible format. In this episode, Maureen Metcalf and Greg Moran discuss the recent study showing hybrid work beat out both work from the office and full-time work from home. Please help us shape this new content format by providing feedback in the comments!
Ready to measure your leadership skills? Complete your complimentary assessment through the Innovative Leadership Institute. Learn the 7 leadership skills required to succeed during disruption and innovation.
- Take the next step with this 30-minute course on Leading During Disruption
- Review our Comprehensive Leadership Development programs and find your perfect fit! Featured courses: the in-person Central Ohio IT Leaders Program and the online Innovative Leadership Certificate Program (in partnership with James Madison University).
- Follow the Innovative Leadership Institute LinkedIn page
- Subscribe to Innovating Leadership and listen on your favorite podcast platform
- Subscribe to our blog – Insights
Check out the companion interview and past episodes of Innovating Leadership, Co-Creating Our Future via Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, Spotify, Amazon Music, Audible, iHeartRADIO, and NPR One. Also, stay up-to-date on new shows airing by following the Innovative Leadership Institute on LinkedIn.