In this show, we will explore what innovation really is, and is not, and bust some common myths. Listen in to learn how you can make innovation and growth a predictable and profitable business process.
Maureen, Urko, and Jeff will discuss:
1. What is the innovation process?
2. What makes it predictable?
3. What are the biggest myths you want to dispel during this conversation?
4. Why are some companies better at innovation than others?
5 What do you see is the biggest impediment to innovation in organizations today?
6. Is leadership itself ever an impediment to innovation?
7. How can companies build a culture of innovation?
Urko Wood, Jeff Baker
Topics:Developmental Perspectives, Innovative Leadership, Leadership Trends and Strategy, Organizational Transformation, Technology & Leadership
Innovation, Innovation process, Predictable innovation, Leadership and innovation, Organizational innovation