Guest: Ruth Milligan
Ruth will talk about her work with TED and how she helps leaders build stories as the foundation for effective communication.
She will discuss the following:
1. What is different about TED events from other formats that makes it so compelling?
2. What makes a talk TED-like?
3. What preparation is required to give a TEDx or TED-like talk – they are so short after all? (hah!)
4. How did you get involved in TED?
5. How has it influenced your business or speaker coaching methodology?
Topics:Coaching, Health Care Leadership, Leadership Development, Leading with Care, Team Effectiveness, Workforce Development
TED events, TED-like talk qualities, TEDx/TED talk preparation, Involvement in TED